Frequently asked questions
HOW CAN I PLACE AN ORDER?
1. Fill your basket – Products and Coupons
Clicking on 'Checkout' will take you to the checkout page where you can place your binding order.
2. You can log in using your email address and password if you have a customer account. Also, you can register as a new customer by clicking on the box near the bottom of the page or place your order without creating a customer account. We do not share your data with any third parties unless this is necessary to process your order (e.g. to ship your products). Your purchase will be delivered to the address provided in the invoice details unless you want to change it. If you want your order shipped to a different address, select 'Ship to a different address?' and enter the different shipping address here. Then select the payment method.
3. Place your order
Once you have checked all your information and you have read and accepted the withdrawal terms and our General Terms and Conditions, you can complete your order. Then click on the 'Place Order' button to finish your order.
Thank you for your order!
HOW DO I CREATE AN ACCOUNT?
On your first order, you can tick the 'Create an account' box. This allows you to create your customer account and choose a password. This is confidential, and you will need to remember it for when you next log in.
HOW MUCH WILL MY ITEMS COST TO SHIP AND HOW LONG WILL THEY TAKE TO ARRIVE?
1. Delivery of Goods is carried out throughout the European Union.
2. Ordered Product(s) shall be delivered to the Customer through the Supplier, to the address indicated on the order form.
3. Delivery of Goods purchased can be made:
Please provide the exact addresses of the purchaser and/or the recipient of the package. Make sure that correct address is selected, i.e. compatible with the delivery address given above.
After clicking 'Orders' button you will be navigated to the 'Order Summary' screen where you can to check:
In Poland via DPD courier company (cost PLN 15).
Within the European Union via post office with registered parcel (cost depends on the country).
If everything is correct, approve the purchase and proceed to the Confirmation screen.
4. The delivery time for a shipment of the purchased product (subject to the provisions of Section 5 below) is 1 working day (except for the Special Periods referred to in paragraph 8 below, then the term is 5 days) started from:
- next day after confirmation of the order execution is send to the Purchaser by the Seller;
- the moment when the payment of the full price received by the Seller.
5. The delivery of goods to the Customer by the Supplier in Poland (except for the Special Periods referred to in paragraph 8 below) is performed by:
- DPD courier company, it takes approximately 2 - 3 working days, and up to 5 working days during the Special Periods.
- Post Office, it takes 2 to 9 days.
6. The total time of shipment and delivery in Poland it approximately 5 working days, and 10-11 days during specific periods. Usually delivery takes 1-2 working days.
7. If Customers would like to indicate a specific date of delivery (for dates in excess of the above terms), it should be stated in the 'Additional Information' text box during the purchase ordering process.
8. The Special Periods are: days before Christmas, periods of so-called long weekends, periods of shopping intensification such as weeks before the days recognized as holidays or special days e.g. Valentine's day, Mother's Day, etc., days of Black Friday promotional campaigns or promotions in the store. Periods for Special days also include a rapid increase in demand for goods, which may cause logistical problems of orders handling.
the correctness of your order, with particular regards to prices and quantities;
billing address (ie. the address of the purchaser if other than delivery address);
the properly selected form of delivery and the chosen form of payment are displayed in the 'Information' field.
HOW TO RETURN A PACKAGE?
RETURNS – RESIGNING FROM A SALES AGREEMENT
A client as a consumer who made a sales agreement can resign from the agreement within a time of 14 days from receipt of goods without giving a reason.
The consumer can resign from the sales agreement by giving the seller a written statement of resignation. This statement can be sent in writing to the following seller’s address:
Viktoriia Savchenko Fuzurra
ul. Grzegórzecka 67F/19
or by email to the address: email@example.com
To keep this deadline, it is sufficient that it is sent in writing within 14 days.
The consumer is obliged to return the product to the seller without delay, however no later than within 14 days of the day of the resignation from the sales agreement. To keep the agreement, it is enough to return the goods to the seller’s address before the deadline.
The seller is obliged to without delay, but not later than within 14 days of receiving the consumer’s statement stating his desire to resign from sales agreement, must refund him all payments made including the cost of sending the goods to the consumer. The seller can stop the refund of the money received from the consumer up to the moment they receive the returned goods or the sending of proof by the customer that the goods have been dispatched, depending on which of these options happens earlier.
If the consumer who in exercising his right to resign from the sales agreement chooses a method for goods returning which is different from the cheapest normal method of transport offered by the seller, the seller is not obliged to refund to the consumer the extra costs which he has incurred.
The consumer is responsible for any decline in the value of the goods which are caused by their usage in a way that goes beyond that which was essential to ascertain their character, traits, and functionality.
The seller refunds the payment using the same method which the consumer originally paid for the goods unless the consumer has clearly agreed to another form of payment which does not incur any additional costs for him.
The rights to resign from a Sales Agreement do not apply to a customer who as a consumer in the case of agreements in which the goods were delivered in a sealed package which after opening cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons if the packaging has been opened after its delivery.
METHODS OF PAYMENT?
We offer the following payment methods.
- PayPal is the faster, safer way to pay online;
- Prepayment: Please transfer the invoice amount to the following account.
Bank: ING Bank Śląski S.A. / Zapłać w PLN
Account Name and address: FUZURRA VIKTORIIA SAVCHENKO, Grzegórzecka 67F/19, 31-559 KRAKÓW, Poland
Account number: 81 1050 1445 1000 0092 6003 6851
IBAN: PL81 1050 1445 1000 0092 6003 6851
In the transfer title, please provide the order number.
HOW DO I USE A PROMOTIONAL CODE?
To redeem a coupon code, click on the 'Cart' icon. There you will be shown the products you wish to purchase. On the right-hand side, there is a box with the words 'Coupon code', in which you can enter your coupon code. Next, click on the 'Apply coupon' button, and the total amount of your cart will be automatically updated. It is not possible to combine more than one coupon code.
Once you have clicked on 'Place Order' on the checkout page, it is no longer possible to change, update or add a coupon code.
WHERE CAN I FIND SIZE CHARTS?
You may find the size charts for different products using the links below: